Please take a few minutes to take our Questionnaire on
- Abuja Securities & Commodities Exchange
- Bank of Industry (BOI)
- Consumer protection Council
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
- Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
- National Automotive Council (NAC)
- National Sugar Development Council (NSDC)
- Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority
- Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
Welcome! Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment
The Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment is the institution of the federal government that has the responsibility of domestic and international trade promotion and administration.
Stock index futures point to lower open
The stock market appeared headed for a modestly lower open Thursday as investors looked for more evidence of...
FG targets increase in foreign investment inflow
Federal Government of Nigeria has entered into a strategic partnership with businesses in the country in a bid to....
SMEs sector to become vibrant by 2012 – Aganga
We want to have a very strong SMEs sector in the next one year.
Experts parley on policy, prospects in the downstream sector
Oil and gas experts have warned that the only way the country can tackle the crisis of...
NIGERIAN INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
President Goodluck Jonathan, on Tuesday,launched the Nigeria Industrial Revolution Plan and the National Enterprise Development Programme, thereby setting the stage for a new era of industrial, Micro, Small and Medium